Your initial consultation allows you to meet our team and learn about orthodontics. During this visit, we will also:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Learn about your goals for orthodontic treatment
- Perform an orthodontic examination
- Give you an overview of your personalized treatment plan
- Discuss all financial information, insurance options and payment plans
We will be glad to answer any questions you have and will provide all the information you need to determine if treatment is right for you. If you would like to begin treatment, our next step is to make diagnostic records (x-rays, impressions and photos) for Dr. Clabaugh to study and use in customizing your treatment. This can often be done before you leave your consultation visit.
Please contact our office to schedule your initial consultation!